Collapse Menu

It’s been a year since the end of the war. It’s been a year, and negotiations for peace are still being handled. Fire Lord Zuko has a lot on his plate, and there is a whisper of discontent in the air.

Amid the peace that has been hard-won, a council has been created featuring members of each of the Nations, as well as the Avatar. The goal of this National Council is simple - to prevent an atrocity like Sozin’s War from ever happening again.

Resurgence is a sandbox Avatar: The Last Airbender / The Legend of Aang role-play set one year after the end of the Hundred Year War. We accept both canons and original characters, and take the story in any direction we'd like, exploring the semantics and problems of a war-torn world rebuilding. We are rated PG-13 with optional mature content.

Resurgence

Linh the First Mate

Started by Yami at Nov 23, 2019 10:06 am
1 Post

Captain of the Cuttlefish Pirates
Fire Nation
Played By Alviss

"There is no point in riches if we can't share them with friends." "The greatest treasure for others should always be fairness."

Yami's first mate of the Cuttlefish. As a child she was taken from her village in an area near a jungle and never forgave Yami for that. The girl would be about a teenager by now and has a missing arm due to her failed attempt of a mutiny against Yami.

She is a waterbender and uses those abilities to bend vines akin to that of a swamp bender which she was raised. Linh is the one that took out Yami's eye and left that scar on his face. Granted they aren't exactly friends after what happened but Yami does his best to make it up to her despite that. 

I imagine these two would be often feeling awkward around each other after all that happened but feel free to give me some ideas for how you would play Linh. I made some edits to make this character more accessible I think. She is missing an arm still but doesn't require her to be using vines to make a new one.  

Windy