Collapse Menu

It’s been a year since the end of the war. It’s been a year, and negotiations for peace are still being handled. Fire Lord Zuko has a lot on his plate, and there is a whisper of discontent in the air.

Amid the peace that has been hard-won, a council has been created featuring members of each of the Nations, as well as the Avatar. The goal of this National Council is simple - to prevent an atrocity like Sozin’s War from ever happening again.

Resurgence is a sandbox Avatar: The Last Airbender / The Legend of Aang role-play set one year after the end of the Hundred Year War. We accept both canons and original characters, and take the story in any direction we'd like, exploring the semantics and problems of a war-torn world rebuilding. We are rated PG-13 with optional mature content.

Resurgence

Pirates, Pirates Everywhere!!

Started by Suyis at Aug 31, 2019 3:52 am
7 Posts

blazing jackal
Fire Nation
Played By Shemhazai

Thus I clothe my naked villainy with odd ends stolen forth from holy writ, and seem a saint, when most I play the devil.

The Kyrie Eleison Wants You!

Suyis is a pirate now. After dealing with the whole Fire Nation military thing and being crazy enough to convince them to leave him the fuck alone after he ran off, he bought a ship, named the Kyrie Eleison, and now travels the world wherever he feels like. He may or may not eventually drop into the capital like "yo bossman I'm around btw, okay, bye." Probably.

In any case, he gets his income by taking travellers across the seas, wherever it is they need to go, safely. Mind, it being safe to take a ship with him on it is pretty debateable; most would say it isn't. I mean, this is Fei Xing. But if you like to live life on the wild side, he's really your man. Spontaneous and unpredictable, most don't know what to think of him. His personality even seems to change on a random whim.

But he has a crew. They are and are not pirates. Suyis doesn't really care either way, so sometimes they pilfer, and sometimes they just get drunk and sing stupid songs til dawn.

Fire Nation
Played By COn

"Take my love, Take my Land, Take me where I cannot stand, I don't care, I'm still free, cause no matter what you can't take the Sea"

Fellow Pirate. They might have crossed paths before or they could do a job together in the future.

Literal Salt Mine
Admin

We were perfectly built for a downward spiral; we'll never be right, with or without each other.

Either way is doable for sure, or we could potentially do both if you want! c:

We are only human, and the gods have fashioned us for love.
That is our great glory. And our great tragedy.

Earth Kingdom
Played By Veebean

淑芬

So like 'member when I said I was making a pirate c': Sooo here's Shufen ! She's actually an upper ring noble and daughter to a Dai Li agent who ran away from home about a year ago. Is an Earthbender and has a thing for knives and thrills and anything not related to not following her family's customs and traditions. I think she would fit right in with the Blackram C':

Captain of the Cuttlefish Pirates
Fire Nation
Played By Alviss

"There is no point in riches if we can't share them with friends." "The greatest treasure for others should always be fairness."

I think Yami would make an great addition to Blackram. He's the captain of his own pirate ship and crew but hasn't joined that faction as of yet. What are your thoughts on this?

Windy

Literal Salt Mine
Admin

We were perfectly built for a downward spiral; we'll never be right, with or without each other.

I mean, it's not like Suyis controls all the Blackram lol if you want him to be in the Blackram, then go for it.

This wanted's actually specifically for Suyis' crew, not for the Blackram. c:

We are only human, and the gods have fashioned us for love.
That is our great glory. And our great tragedy.

Captain of the Cuttlefish Pirates
Fire Nation
Played By Alviss

"There is no point in riches if we can't share them with friends." "The greatest treasure for others should always be fairness."

Oh I see. I guess I misunderstood!

Windy