- Treat others how you would like them to treat you.
- Any behavioural issues, or disputes between players, will be dealt with on a case by case basis, as they come up, should they come up.
(Most of the time, the staff won't intervene unless it's necessary.)
- Mature content may occur on this site. It has to be opted into, however, so by turning it on, one is affirming and taking responsibility for that affirmation that they are at or above the age of eighteen (18).
- Play-bys should be animated or drawn. Please do not use artwork that the artist has not okayed usage of.
- We have no word count, no character caps, no gender/nation bans, and no application. If you want a canon, make them.
- Communicate: if something's not working for you, just say so.
- Plot-heavy positions must be active, or around to discuss with, at the bare minimum.
Active for canons and heavy plot-pusher characters will be a maximum of two (2) weeks away without notice. For everyone else, this may go up to a month. Users that haven't been seen outside this time-frame will be filed inactive, and may lose important positions.
- Avatar size is 250x250. It must be exactly 250x250 or the system will reject it.
It’s been a year since the end of the war. It’s been a year, and negotiations for peace are still being handled. Fire Lord Zuko has a lot on his plate, and there is a whisper of discontent in the air.
Amid the peace that has been hard-won, a council has been created featuring members of each of the Nations, as well as the Avatar. The goal of this National Council is simple - to prevent an atrocity like Sozin’s War from ever happening again.
Resurgence is a sandbox Avatar: The Last Airbender / The Legend of Aang role-play set one year after the end of the Hundred Year War. We accept both canons and original characters, and take the story in any direction we'd like, exploring the semantics and problems of a war-torn world rebuilding. We are rated PG-13 with optional mature content.